What personal information about Users does Elanbiz.org gather?
The information we learn from users helps us personalize and continually improve our services. Here are the types of information we gather :
- Information provided during registration : when registering, you are asked to provide the following information : e-mail address, first name, last name and a password. This information is needed to create your user account and will be saved in the elanbiz.org platform. Elanbiz.org does not send e-mails to users on a regular basis. However it is possible that users are contacted by e-mail in very specific cases such us the launching of a new service. If you do not want to receive any e-mail please contact email@example.com.
- Information provided while using elanbiz.org services. We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way, for instance through the ask the expert service or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests and improving our services.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies" and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Elanbiz.org. See cookies policy : https://www.elanbiz.org/cookies
- Location: When you connect through your device, we may receive information about your location. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services and other personalized content. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
Does Elanbiz.org share the information it receives?
Elanbiz.org has been created by the European Commission and the institution will protect it’s users data following the new GDPR law. Customer information will only be shared as described below :
- Third-Party Service Providers: The European Commission employs other companies and individuals to perform functions on its behalf. Examples include technical expertise (consultants) and web site development and management. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
What Choices Do I Have?
As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information. If you do not want to receive e-mails or you would like to delete your user account, please contact us through email@example.com.